Personal data protection
I. PERSONAL DATA THAT WE USE
In the event that you have chosen to register on our Website, you must provide personal information such as: names, telephone number, exact address, Email, and other personal information based on your specific application. The information collected is only processed for the purpose the provision of the services you have requested, requests / orders and contacting you as our customer.
If you have any questions about the personal information you provide, you may contact us at your convenience.
The ways we collect and share personal information that we use are: Account Registration Form, Online Order form, Job Application Form, Online Reservations and Email.
The data you provide is used for the following purposes:
- confirming your orders
- to send information to you about company products and services
- direct marketing
- other activities not prohibited by the law
II. DATA PROCESSING GROUNDS
1. To fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations we process your personal information in order to perform certain legal and regulatory obligations.
2. To execute a contract entered into with you. We use your personal information to conclude and execute our contracts with you, and to:
- provide you with information regarding our products and services;
- assist you in responding to your requests: we evaluate whether we can offer you a product or service and under what conditions;
3. Pursuing our legitimate interests. We use your personal information to develop our products or services through advertising, and to exercise and protect our legitimate rights and interests.
4. Consent given. We respect your choice if we have requested your consent for a particular processing. It should be noted that when processing personal data, the company does not make automation.
III. DATA PROCESSORS
In order to fulfil the aforementioned goals, we only provide your personal information to:
- Providers who provide services on our behalf: accounting firm, couriers, etc;
- Certain professionals in the regulated business, such as attorneys, in cases where our legal rights and interests are protected;
When providing personal data to third parties, the Company has taken all legal measures to have such persons process personal data on the basis of a written contract, subject to appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data.
IV. DATA PROCESSING OUTSIDE THE EU
The Company does not transmit personal data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
V. DATA PROCESSING AND STORING TERMS
1. We process and store your personal information for a specified period of time, determined by:
- the periods required for compliance with Bulgarian and European legislation;
VI. YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
According to personal data protection legislation, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data as follows:
- Access: You may receive information related to the processing of your personal data and a copy of that personal data.
- Correction: When you believe that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- Erasure: You may require the deletion of your personal data to the extent permitted by law, unless the company proves that there are legal grounds for processing that take precedence over the interests of the data subjects, or for the establishment, exercise and protection of the legal rights and interests of the company;
- Restriction: You may require that your personal data processing be restricted to the extent permitted by law.
- Objection: You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing.
- Withdrawal of consent: When you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to be returned your personal data that you have provided to us or, where technically possible, to be provided to a third party.
In accordance with the applicable requirements, in addition to your rights above, you may also report any violations of your rights to the Personal Data Protection Commission.