I. GENERAL TERMS
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS govern the relationship between the SELLER and the BUYER (the customer) who uses the head-hunters.net online store to purchase the goods offered. By ticking the “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions” checkbox, the BUYER fully accepts and agrees to comply with these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions are in compliance with the requirements of the Law on Electronic Commerce, the Law on Consumer Protection, as well as other normative acts in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
These Terms have been translated for your convenience. The contractual language is Bulgarian and payments are made in BGN.
1. ‘ELECTRONIC SHOP’ – Internet site, accessible at shop.head-hunters.net, which is used for virtual offering of goods and through which the Buyer has the opportunity to conclude contracts for the sale of products of his choice.
2. ‘SELLER’ – Barbers EOOD, which owns the shop.head-hunters.net website.
Barbers EOOD is a registered personal data administrator under the Personal Data Protection Act (LPPD) and has the right to collect, process and use the personal data of its Buyers with a view to fulfilling the contract of sale between the Buyer and the Seller.
Barbers EOOD informs its Buyers that the submission of personal data on the website of the e-shop is voluntary and the Buyer has the right at any time to access his personal data and the right to change, supplement, and withdraw his consent for their processing and use without giving any reason. Barbers EOOD is under an obligation to keep this personal information secret, not to use it for other purposes, or to provide it to third parties, except for the sellers in the store (who in turn are bound by a confidentiality agreement) and Courier company (in order to be able to deliver the order made) and specialists in the regulated fields of activity, such as attorneys, in cases where our legal rights and interests need to be protected.
3. ‘BUYER’ – any legal person who has requested to purchase one or more products from the online store shop.head-hunters.net and has agreed to the TERMS unconditionally.
4. ‘PRODUCT’ – any item that is offered for sale and can be purchased from shop.head-hunters.net, in accordance with the TERMS.
5. ‘ORDER’ – the request made by the Buyer to the online store to buy one or more Products.
6. ‘SALE AGREEMENT’ – the contract for the sale of goods between the Seller and the Buyer remotely concluded through this online store. The contract is considered to have been concluded with the receipt of an email from the Buyer sent by the store for confirmation of the Order.
7. ‘CART’ – an electronic tool that enables the Buyer to retain one or more products intended to be purchased.
8. ‘COURIER’ – a trader who physically delivers to the address specified by the Buyer the goods purchased by him.
II. CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE ORDER
1. In the online store, each item has a name, item number, a detailed description of the main features and additional information. The goal is to keep the buyer sufficiently informed in their choices when purchasing a product.
2. In order to make purchases from the online store shop.head-hunters.net the buyer is obliged to enter his personal data, and it will not be shared with third parties.
3. The price of each item is announced on the respective page. All prices in the store are final (VAT included). The amount and method of payment are indicated in each Order. The Buyer is obliged to provide correctly all the necessary information for the issuance of the invoice or the goods receipt in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation. The Seller will issue to the Buyer an invoice or receipt for the Goods ordered and delivered based on the information provided by the Buyer. In order to properly prepare the invoice for the respective Order, the Buyer is obliged to update the data in his account and to review the information specified in the respective Order in order to ensure that it is complete, correct and accurate. According to Art. 113, para 4 of the VAT Act issuance of an invoice or correction of an already issued invoice shall be made within 5 calendar days from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of this period, the merchant may not make any changes or adjustments to the invoice issued.
The procedure for finalising your purchase includes the following steps:
- filling in delivery details
- selecting shipping method
- selecting the payment method from Payment on delivery or through ePay.bg.
4. Upon successful completion of the order, the Buyer receives confirmation of the status of the placed order by a letter of the specified by e-mail and / or telephone. The confirmation shall describe the order number, date of creation, method of payment, method and delivery address, as well as a description of the items ordered and the payment amount.
5. The Seller reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are out of stock. In the absence of available stock of the goods ordered, the Seller is obliged within 2 days to notify the Buyer of its unavailability by contacting them by the phone specified during the Order process.
6. An order received with incorrectly submitted data from the Buyer or missing thereof shall be canceled if within 48 hours after the receipt of the order, the Seller does not receive the correct data.
7. The online store shop.head-hunters.net accepts orders 24 hours every day of the week. Consultants’ working hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00. Otherwise, you can also email us and we will respond to you on the first business day. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays are processed and shipped the next business day.
III. “SALE AGREEMENT” CANCELLATION
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
2. The Buyer must inform the Seller of his decision before the expiry of the term (according to p.1). To this end, the Buyer may electronically submit a waiver form or other unambiguous application.
3. The Buyer must send (hand over) the goods back to the Seller no later than 14 days from the date on which the Buyer has informed the Seller of his decision to withdraw. The deadline is considered to be met if the Buyer sends (hands over) the goods back to the Seller before the expiration of the 14-day period. The goods must be in their original packaging and must be accompanied by all the documents with which they were received (cash receipt, invoice, etc.).
Should the goods not be returned on time, the cancellation of the Agreement shall not take effect.
The goods cannot be returned to the Seller by a “cash on delivery” shipment. Such shipment will be refused.
4. The goods returned by the Buyer must be in their original packaging and in their original appearance and quality. Returned products are those that have not undergone any treatment (actions that violate their integrity, as well as removal of labels).
5. If the condition of the returned goods does not meet the conditions specified in clause 4, then it will be returned to the Buyer at his own expense and the amount with which he was purchased becomes non-refundable.
6. The Seller is obliged to refund not later than 14 days from receipt of the goods, the amount paid by the Buyer for it, to a bank account specified by the Buyer.
7. The return of the goods in case of cancellation of the Sale Agreement by the Buyer is the account of the Buyer.
1. Claims shall be made when the goods purchased do not comply with the agreement between the parties to the Sales Agreement. The complaint is in the following cases: – production defects; – lack of parts of the good; – damage to the goods upon delivery (in this case a courier protocol is required); – inconsistency of the ordered size and / or color with the sent ones; – mismatch of the item sent with orders.
2. The claim shall be forwarded to the Seller electronically, and at the same time the Buyer must return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt.
3. In the case of a claim for non-conformity of the article, the size or the color, the goods must be returned to their original form (undisturbed, labeled, unused, torn, ironed). In this case, the Buyer will be delivered expressly corresponding to the Product ordered by him. When the Product is exhausted, the price paid by the Buyer may be replaced or refunded.
4. In the event of a claim, the Buyer shall be entitled to: (a) repair the defective Product, (b) substitute for another good corresponding to the Agreement, (c) complete reimbursement of the price paid, or (d) a proportional deduction from the price. In the event that the defect is removable, the Seller repairs the Product and returns it to the Buyer. If this is not possible, the Seller offers a replacement with the same or different Product. If the other Product is at a lower price to the Buyer, the difference is refunded, if the new item is at a higher price the Buyer pays the difference in price. Failure to complete (a) and (b) variants proceeds to the satisfaction of the claim by reimbursement of the price paid or by a proportionate deduction thereof.
In the event that the claim is unfounded, the costs incurred from filing the said claim shall be borne solely by the Buyer.
5. Return of the goods upon claim is at the expense of the Buyer. Cash on delivery will not be accepted.
6. The return of the goods in cases of claim and in case of cancellation of the Agreement, with the address of the Buyer outside the borders of the Republic of Bulgaria is at the expense of the Buyer.
1. You can choose the payment and delivery method from the options we offer. We will notify you of your chosen payment and shipping method, as well as the associated costs, before submitting your order.
2. We reserve the right to provide delivery of goods free of charge in selected cases.
VI. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. In accordance with the Sales Registration Act, the seller is obliged to issue a cash receipt to the Buyer. The seller is also required to register the sale online with the tax authorities, which should not be later than 48 hours in the event of a technical failure.
2. The out-of-court body in the event of a dispute or one that deals with customer complaints is the Consumer Protection Commission of the Republic of Bulgaria – https://kzp.bg/. The dispute can be resolved online.
3. The contract is concluded in Bulgaria and is governed by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
4. By confirming the order, you agree to receive the invoice electronically. We will attach the electronic invoice to the email to let you know that the order has been sent. If you would still like to receive an invoice on paper, please email us so we can send it along with your order.
5. All prices of goods, including discounts, are valid until the next decision or until the quantity is exhausted.